Sunday, April 1, 2012

Got my dance shoes on...

I thought it was about time I got back into dancing. I bravely put on my gear & headed to Harbour Dance for a hip hop class:


Ignoring the fact I hadn't danced in four years, I thought I'd easily get back into the swing of things.

I walked into class & it was like a scene from 'Step Up to the Streets'. I used to go to Pineapple regularly and I never saw anything like it. People had their groove on before the class had even started & were performing for others.

Needless to say, I struggled to keep up with the choreography - and experienced my first bout of back pain afterwards.

Vicky Hatcher - if you are reading this - I may need some more dance lessons from you!

I'll definitely give it another go, however next time I'll be in the beginners class where I belong...

CS

No comments:

Post a Comment