Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ain't no party like a 'wetsuit party'!

This feels more like a confession than a tale.

Today we went to a friend's party dressed in wet suits...first piece of evidence:


Second piece of evidence:

Why you may ask?! Good question. You can tell from the photos that it was fancy dress. The theme was 'The Olympics'.

David and I hadn't planned our outfits. So hours before the party, we were struck with a genius idea: wear wetsuits and be 'triathletes'!

Needless to say, arriving at a posh building wearing a wetsuit and goggles was embarrassing.

I also had rather drastic sunburn on my face after having skied in Whistler all day. I didn't notice - and everyone put it down to us suffocating in our costumes.

Worth pointing out: David removed his costume within 30 minutes; I kept mine on for four hours.

I think our friends loved the smell of rubber that followed wherever we went...

Good advice for future: wetsuits are not good attire for parties.

CS

No comments:

Post a Comment