Saturday, November 12, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

First day up the mountain skiing at Cypress...and the snow was dumping down (with no sign of the UK garage scene in sight, despite the name)!

This is the earliest they've ever opened at Cypress - and hopefully, the abundance of snow means that more resorts will soon follow suit.

So far, only one run is actually open - so we did it seven times. Amazingly, I didn't fall over all day. I can thank my beautiful new skis for that. Check out the beauties (I'm referring to my skis) in action:



David also had a ball on his snowboard. He was doing the odd jump or two on route, while I happily just glided down the slope. Check him - and his new jacket - out:



Fun, fun times. And this is just the very start of the season...

CES


No comments:

Post a Comment