Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lake Louise - the Canadian version

Before we talk more about our adventures, I just wanted to pause for a moment to reflect on Lake Louise.

As the Sherry troopers will rightly remember, Steven and I had to stay behind when a family skiing trip was organised to Banff National Park because it was during our first year of uni. We were - understandably - gutted.

Now I'm happy to say I've reached Lake Louise - the Canadian version of the "lake" at Crow's Nest. And this is how excited I was to be there...





Steven, you're now the only Sherry not to have had the pleasure of seeing this stunning spot. I'll take you when you come over...

CES





2 comments:

  1. Thought you'd approve! Still in shock all these years later that Mum and Dad left us behind...!! X

    ReplyDelete